Your Organization's Roadmap to an AI-Enabled Future
MI10 has developed a revolutionary new metric to define an organization’s readiness to enter into an AI/Healthcare partnership: the MIQ™. The MIQ™ is an essential tool to track your organization’s progress, understand the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors, and measure your path to successful adoption of AI.
This proprietary 11-component score will reveal your organization’s readiness to engage in partnerships in the AI realm.
Measure Your AI Readiness
Contact us for a FREE preliminary MIQ™ assessment!
This MIQ™ scoring and stage designation can be very useful not only to define the baseline level of AI capability but also to serially measure AI progress of the organization.
Our team of advisors will ensure that you are asking the right questions and tracking the right metrics as your AI journey progresses. Contact us to schedule your free MIQ™ assessment!
Inside the MIQ™
The 11 components that comprise your MIQ™ score will measure your AI readiness across a broad spectrum of categories. These are broken into three categories: HUMAN, MACHINE/TECHNOLOGY, and BOTH.
- Data/ storage, types of data, access
- Science/ type of analytics
- Infrastructure/ EHR and interoperability
- Cybersecurity/ level of security
- Organizational commitment and budget
- Organizational strategy and breadth
- Management interest and dissemination
- Organizational culture and education
- AI pervasiveness impact and implementation
- Team composition and dynamic
- AI and data-science related papers/books/publications
- Startup ventures, incubation, accelerator or program
- Healthcare, AI, Data-Science awards
- Presentations at conferences
- Meetings hosted
- Partnerships with AI, technical, or research institutions
- Consultancies supported, hosted, or funded
- News for recent announcements or advancements
- Ecosystem of note (example: Silicon Valley)
- Strategic, political or other relationships of note
Sample MIQ™ Score
The MIQ™ of a fictitious healthcare organization scored an MIQ™ of 54 points (machine or technology = 22; human = 20; and both = 12) and the results are displayed in a spider diagram (pictured).
This MIQ™ score of 54 points (again, out of a total of 100 points) will place this healthcare organization in the “AI Ready” stage category of the AI capability scale.
Connect with MI10 today for your FREE preliminary MIQ™ assessment!
Are You AI Ready?
MI10 has developed a revolutionary new metric to define an organization’s readiness to enter into an AI/Healthcare partnership: the Medical Intelligence Quotient (MIQ)™. This proprietary 11-component (Data, Science, Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Team, Deployment, Strategy, Finances, Engagement, Leadership, and Intangibles) score will reveal your organization’s readiness to engage in partnerships in the AI realm.
Your organization’s MIQ™ can be used to track progress, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors and potential clients.
- Ecosystem integration
- Clinical and Research key opinion leaders
- Boutiqued, personalized experience
- Practicing AI champions
- International partners and clients
- International robust networks
- Career strategies for clinicians community